IP65 waterproof exterior wall mounted two way wall light
- The BLOCK Series, a surface mounted wide LED wall light that illuminates both upward and downward to create that subtle welcoming effect.
- The BLOCK is also rated at IP65, giving you flexibility in indoor and covered outdoor applications.
- BLOCK is constructed from die-cast aluminium and includes a tempered glass lens.
- Behind these lens sits energy saving (2x) 6W SMD LED chips, that will provide you with a total of 950 lumens (upward/downward) light output.
- Outdoor wall light is a kind of wall light. It is named because it is used outdoors. It is usually installed on the outdoor wall, and some products can be installed on the wall of the lamp post.
- Compared with indoor wall lights, outdoor wall lights have better waterproof performance, and are mostly closed structures. This can prevent the erosion of outdoor rainwater on the lamps and extend the service life of the lamps.
- Outdoor wall lamps generally have the following advantages: novel design, elegant and unique, soft lighting, generous and practical, convenient installation, and strong decoration.
- For urban green lighting, creating high-quality civilized residential quarters, and improving the lighting culture of the living environment, outdoor wall lamps are undoubtedly the ideal ideal lamps.
LED wall light advantages
The luminous efficiency of LED wall lights has exceeded 100 lm / W, and because the spectrum of LEDs is almost entirely concentrated in the visible light band, the light efficiency is far greater than incandescent lamps and is catching up with energy-saving lamps and fluorescent lamps.
- High light quality:
Because there is no ultraviolet and infrared in the spectrum, there is no heat, no radiation, no burden on the human eye, and no fading of the illuminated objects.
- Good color rendering:
Compared with fluorescent lamps, high-power LED wall lamps have a high color rendering index, usually around 80. The color of the illuminated object is better presented.
- Low maintenance costs:
The LED has a long life, and the half-life of the luminous flux is more than 50,000 hours, and it is generally used for more than 30 years. Strong shock resistance and shock resistance. There are no easily damaged components such as tungsten wires and glass bulbs, and the possibility of abnormal “scrap” is very small.
- small volume:
It can make the lamp small and exquisite, more suitable for different places of use, and can install different arms, so that the light of the lamp changes abundantly.
The waste can be recycled without pollution. Unlike the fluorescent lamp, which contains mercury, it has better environmental benefits. There is no ultraviolet and infrared in the spectrum, neither heat nor radiation. The glare is small, and the waste can be recycled. There is no pollution without mercury. The cold light source can be touched safely and belongs to the typical green lighting source.
There are many types and styles of wall lamps, such as ceiling lamps, color-changing wall lamps, bedside wall lamps, and mirror wall lamps. Ceiling lamps are mostly installed on balconies, stairs, corridors and aisles, and are suitable as long-standing lamps; color-changing wall lamps are mostly used during festivals and festive occasions; bedside wall lamps are mostly installed at the upper left of the bedside, and the lamp head can be rotated in all directions to focus the beam. Easy to read; wall lights in front of the mirror are mostly used near the bathroom mirror.