Bunker lights are traditionally used to give light to areas in very dark places – e.g. in Bunkers. These days, bunker lights are a common lighting fixture used in both residential and commercial areas. They are often durable and fantastic for lighting up outdoor areas.
Bunker lights come in all shapes and sizes, and can even have “cover” on the top which helps to direct the light. For example, this style of bunker light is great for walkways and communal areas to assist with safety at night.
Outdoor Bunker Lights IP65 bunker lights Weatherproof Caged Bunker Light Oyster Bunker Lights outdoor wall lights Louvered Step Light
LED Bulkhead polycarbonate light in Black and White colour with Frosted Diffuser in round.
– Input voltage: 240V AC
– 15/18/25W Watts
– Kelvins: 3000K/4000K
– Epistar 2835 LED chips
– CRI: >80
– Material: polycarbonate, frosted diffuser
– Ambient temp: -20°C to 45°C
– Double insulated
– IP Rating: IP66
– Large terminal holes for easy connection
– Diameter: 300mm
– Projection: 90mm
- VERSA Series Wall Light has been designed to offer a versatile all-in-one product for exterior walls or ceilings.
- Brightness levels can be selected from low, medium to high brightness with a wattage switchable dip switch from 15W to 18W to 25W depending on the desired brightness.
- Also incorporates TRIO technology, the added option of changing the colour temperature output via a dip switch.Switchable colour temperature allows for the choice of a Warm White, Neutral White or White colour temperature appearance.
- Smart installation features have been incorporated for quicker and easier installation. Side conduit entry points are ideal for ease of installation as well as a large 20mm centre feed entry point at the back of the fitting. Wall or ceiling mountable. Class II rating allows for installation without an earth.
- VERSA is also available with the choice of a plain or eyelid fascia to suit the application and appearance.Robust in design and construction with an IK08 rating, and an IP65 polycarbonate construction to be able to withstand the harsh coastal climate.