IP65 waterproof outdoor high power led wall pack lights. LED wall pack combines traditional wall pack design with high-output LEDs
- INTENDED USE – WP LED wall pack combines traditional wall pack design with high-output LEDs to provide an energy-efficient, low maintenance
- LED wall pack suitable for replacing Metal Halide fixtures. The traditional shape helps maintain building aesthetics when replacing only a portion of
your building’s wall packs at a time while also eliminating unwanted markings from the removal of older fixtures. These fixtures are designed for
outdoor applications such as pedestrian lighting, security lighting, and parking areas.
- CONSTRUCTION – Rugged cast-aluminum housing with black polyester powder paint for lasting durability. Tempered glass lens/PC lens protects
the LEDs and provides even light distribution. Housing is sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65 rated). Designed to
protect each fixture from vandalism and bad weather.
- OPTICS – High-performance LEDs maintain a high Lumen output at 3000K~6500K for > 54,000 hours of use. ≥80 CRI
- Standard HID wall packs are reflector based luminaries. This type of fixture loses about 30% of the lamp’s Lumens within the reflector and lamp
through “Lumen bounce,” meaning 30% of the light never escapes the fixture. These types of lamps also lose Lumens quickly over time through a
high Lumen depreciation rate. Comparatively, LED wall packs are designed to have a more directional beam angle than metal halide and high
pressure sodium wall pack fixtures so no light is lost within the fixture. These fixtures also do not lose Lumens in the same way, meaning the
brightness stays consistent longer, needs to be replaced far less frequently, and can replace a MH fixture that on paper has a much higher Lumen
- ELECTRICAL – Integral Sosen/Meanwell driver, Input voltage of 100-277 VAC, 50/60Hz.
- INSTALLATION – Designed for wall mounting. Housing is configured for mounting directly over a standard junction box.